What Is Financial Coaching?
1. Coaching Process:
A financial coach will assist you in evaluating your present spending patterns,
and help you work toward a balanced spending plan. Additionally, a coach will
help you with:
- Tailoring a personal spending plan
- Savings plan
- Career planning
- Adopting a debt reduction plan
- Tips on dealing with creditors
- Providing tools to track financials
- Understanding financial Software
- Sharing Biblical truths, allowing you to manage all the resources God has entrusted to you
Your first session will run between 1 and 1½ hours. Subsequent sessions should run a little over
Cost: $20.00 - $350 For Individuals Plus a Business Package for $500.00
We have several packages to chose from and each package has our online workbook, Connecting to Your Finances, as it's a great tool to enhance your study of godly stewardship. PLUS, it gives you access to many helpful resources, forms, videos, etc., but you are under no obligation to purchase any item or study.